We are in need for Consultants in our Travel and Expense Management Practice -- leading clients in assessing, sourcing, implementing and managing their Travel Booking and Expense Management System SAP Concur.
The qualified candidate has strong analytical and technical skills coupled with seasoned business experience and vast Concur T&E Implementation experience.
The ideal Travel and Expense Management Implementation Consultant has extensive familiarity with:
• Corporate procurement and strategic sourcing.
• Global Automated Expense Management Applications and SaaS Suites.
• Corporate ERP financial and HR systems, e.g. SAP, Oracle, Lawson, etc.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: competitive base salary and generous bonus
• Consulting: 2 years (Preferred)
• Expense Management: 5 years (Required)
• Must be CIP certified (or willing to take the exam within first 3 months of joining TMCON)
• Remote, but candidates must be located in the United States (Required)
• 10-20% (Possibly)
• Fully Remote
• Health, Dental, Vision insurance
• Retirement plan
• Paid time off
References will be required.